Technology and digital workplace projects can transform a company – from the brand to the bottom line. In this session you’ll learn how to go beyond technology and into changing how your business thinks about people. Your change management workbook and team exercises will guide you to develop your own change management strategy, learn from other attendees, and bring tips and tools back to your workplace that you can apply immediately.
- Identify the right structure for your leadership team
- Learn why training doesn’t work, and how to adopt a new approach
- The top 5 drives of change management – and how to apply each
- Engaging your leaders in digital workplace projects
Hear firsthand what it’s like to be one of the six (yes SIX) generations working in the digital workplace today. Learn about where organizations are making mistakes with regard to collaboration, social, networking, knowledge sharing and productivity, as well as where they’re getting it right. Jot down the questions you have for this interactive panel to help fuel the discussion!
Make it stick! Take a quick self-assessment to see how you fared in retaining the topics of the day. Top scores receive a prize!
Get your motors running! Join us back at the UNCC campus, grab a cup ‘o joe and dive into day two!
Many Intranet projects launch successfully, but then quickly become just another document graveyard. This session teaches you how to remain rigid enough to guide users but flexible enough to allow them design an intranet that meets their departmental needs.
- Learn the differences in the four intranet governance models and determine which one is right for your organization
- Discuss the five C’s of a proper governance plan
- How to form, and engage, an Intranet steering committee
On your own, but not alone. Grab lunch along with the rest of the group from the nearby Orbis café. Weather permitting, enjoy your lunch outdoors on the university campus.
A successful intranet solution is at the heart of engaging employees and satisfaction that in turn aids them in delivering great customer experiences. But over half of Intranet projects are still failing – and most organizations have little idea why.
In this session, you will walk through a process for rating Intranet projects, rate your organization across 5 categories, and network with others to find out what is working for them. At the end of the session, you will have a benchmarking guide that you can use to continually monitor and improve the people, processes and technologies associated with employee engagement in your organization. We will also use the time to have the attendees that score the highest in each of the 5 areas share their best practices with the rest of the attendees.
One of the top reasons employees do not engage is a disconnection between their digital workplace experience, and overall productivity. Intranets and other technology can become so complex and difficult to use, that employees feel that they are working for technology – rather than the other way around.
- Join your peers for an interactive session featuring group activities, discussion, best practices, and take-away tools.
- Identify what employee personas look like and how they will impact the digital workplace
- Discover the starting point for persona definitions – and how to strategically expand from there
- Align your Intranet home page experience to different personas
- Define a journey map as a foundation to understand how employees want to engage, and what will cause them to disengage
- Identify and define processes to bring quick wins and long-term productivity to your work group
As a group, attendees will be asked to share tips, tricks and takeaways from the workshop in this interactive wrap-up session.!