It’s a fact – 60-80% of Intranet projects fail. One of the most critical reasons: not understanding the unique planning process. This session will dive into what should be included in your Intranet roadmap, how to build it, and what to consider leaving out.
- Participate in group exercises that you can bring back to your team
- Learn how to apply an estimated ROI
- Discover why people and process are more important than the technology
- Engage an Intranet leadership team
- Get an Intranet roadmap workbook for free
On your own, but not alone. Grab lunch along with the rest of the group from the nearby Orbis café. Weather permitting, enjoy your lunch outdoors on the university campus.
See first-hand insights into how Cree has used the power of their intranet to systematically improve their culture. Learn how to identify gaps in your culture, develop a strategy for closing them, and connect with your users to mobilize the entire workforce to create more engagement and productivity. Hear the successes, and struggles, related to managing an intranet at a large enterprise.
Manager, Solution Support
Formerly with CREE
Employee engagement and digital workplace projects can transform a company – from the brand to the bottom line. In this session you’ll learn how to go beyond technology and into transforming how your team thinks about how work gets done. Your change management workbook and team exercises will guide you to develop your own change management strategy, learn from other attendees, and bring tips and tools back to your workplace that you can apply immediately.
- Identify the right structure for your Intranet leadership team
- Learn why traditional training doesn’t work, and how to adopt a new approach
- The top 5 drives of change management – and how to apply each
- Engaging your leaders in the Intranet project
Join the party at the nearby Famous Toastery for a night of fun and networking.
- Heavy appetizers
- Casino night with play money
- Raffle items and Silent auction
- Feel free to bring a guest
Free event – all proceeds benefit Prison Fellowship Ministries