Join your colleagues at the nearby Famous Toastery for a night of fun and networking at the nearby Famous Toastery.
- Heavy appetizers
- Casino night with play money
- Raffle items
- Free event – all proceeds benefit Prison Fellowship Ministries
Learn first hand what it takes to work through cleansing outdated content, migrate and organize the content in a new environment and the strategy to keep it clean moving forward.
Many Intranet projects launch successfully, but then quickly become just another document graveyard. This session teaches you how to remain rigid enough to guide users but flexible enough to allow them design an intranet that meets their departmental needs.
- Learn the differences in the four intranet governance models and determine which one is right for your organization
- Discuss the five C’s of a proper governance plan
- How to form, and engage, an Intranet steering committee
See first-hand insights into how Wells Fargo delivers their employee intranet experience. Learn how Wells Fargo manages multiple intranet, content and collaboration solutions. Hear the successes, and struggles, related to managing an intranet at a large enterprise. Understand the tradeoffs between governance that delivers flexibility for users, and rigid processes for consistent and high quality content – and how Wells Fargo balances these. Improve your intranet by learning from the results – adoption and satisfaction – that are being used by the bank to continue to evolve their intranet.