One of the top reasons employees do not engage is a disconnection between their digital workplace experience, and overall productivity. Intranets and other technology can become so complex and difficult to use, that employees feel that they are working for technology – rather than the other way around.
Join your peers for an interactive session featuring group activities, discussion, best practices, and take-away tools.
- Identify what employee personas look like and how they will impact the digital workplace
- Discover the starting point for persona definitions – and how to strategically expand from there
- Align your Intranet home page experience to different personas
- Define a journey map as a foundation to understand how employees want to engage, and what will cause them to disengage
- Identify and define processes to bring quick wins and long-term productivity to your work group
As a group, attendees will be asked to share tips, tricks and takeaways from the workshop in this interactive wrap-up session.
Get your engines started with coffee, registration and some networking with colleagues.
Digital transformation is happening in every organization today. But the results are often more negative than positive.
In the past, employees struggled to find ways to connect with each other – today they are struggling to find time when they can disconnect and get work done. Finding documents in archaic paper-based systems could be time consuming and frustrating – in today’s digital workplace it is even worse, with employees reporting that they spend an average of 20% of their time looking for information. Intranets can turn these trends around – but success requires people-centric planning and processes.
Join bestselling author Geoff Ables as we launch the workshop with a look into the 5 megatrends that shape success – or failure – and how you can apply them to your organization. Attendees will get a free workbook and 10 practical tips that they can apply to immediately improve their project.
In this fast-paced interactive session get to know your fellow peers, their biggest challenges, and a few fun facts.