One of the top reasons employees do not engage is a disconnection between their digital workplace experience, and overall productivity. Intranets and other technology can become so complex and difficult to use, that employees feel that they are working for technology – rather than the other way around.
Join your peers for an interactive session featuring group activities, discussion, best practices, and take-away tools.
- Identify what employee personas look like and how they will impact the digital workplace
- Discover the starting point for persona definitions – and how to strategically expand from there
- Align your Intranet home page experience to different personas
- Define a journey map as a foundation to understand how employees want to engage, and what will cause them to disengage
- Identify and define processes to bring quick wins and long-term productivity to your work group
As a group, attendees will be asked to share tips, tricks and takeaways from the workshop in this interactive wrap-up session.
Gear up, grab a cup of coffee and get introduced to the others you’ll be working with for the day.
- The role of the site owner / power user
- The tools for the site owner
- A brief walkthrough of SharePoint Online and related services
- SharePoint Home / App Launcher