Learn first hand what it takes to work through cleansing outdated content, migrate and organize the content in a new environment and the strategy to keep it clean moving forward.
Many Intranet projects launch successfully, but then quickly become just another document graveyard. This session teaches you how to remain rigid enough to guide users but flexible enough to allow them design an intranet that meets their departmental needs.
- Learn the differences in the four intranet governance models and determine which one is right for your organization
- Discuss the five C’s of a proper governance plan
- How to form, and engage, an Intranet steering committee
See first-hand insights into how Wells Fargo delivers their employee intranet experience. Learn how Wells Fargo manages multiple intranet, content and collaboration solutions. Hear the successes, and struggles, related to managing an intranet at a large enterprise. Understand the tradeoffs between governance that delivers flexibility for users, and rigid processes for consistent and high quality content – and how Wells Fargo balances these. Improve your intranet by learning from the results – adoption and satisfaction – that are being used by the bank to continue to evolve their intranet.
Intranet projects can transform the way a company operates from the inside out.
In this session you’ll learn how to go beyond technology and into changing how your business thinks about collaboration. Group exercises discussion will provide perspective into what an adoption strategy really means. Learn from other attendees, and bring tips and tools back to your workplace that you can apply immediately.
- “So what?” Does your content pass this important test?
- Determine which KPIs are most meaningful to measure
- Learn how to recognize your Cautious, Contributors and Champions
- Understand what it really means to put People first
- Rethink the definition of training and how to approach it
- Discover the key ingredients to a successful adoption plan