Get your motors running! Join us back at the UNCC campus, grab a cup ‘o joe and dive into day two!
Many digital workplace projects launch successfully, but then quickly fizzle out or become inundated with stale information.
You’ll use your free governance planning workbook to capture insights and develop a plan that is right-sized to your organization.
- Learn the differences in the four intranet governance models and determine which one is right for your organization
- Discuss the five C’s of a proper governance plan
- Managing the risk of a major disruption
- Bad data – why it happens, how to clean it up, and how to prevent it
- Continuous training and improvement
- Key performance indicators – how to engage your whole team in improving the score
- How to form, and engage, a steering committee
On your own, but not alone. Grab lunch along with the rest of the group from the nearby Orbis café. Weather permitting, enjoy your lunch outdoors on the university campus.
A successful digital workplace solution is at the heart of engaging employees and satisfaction that in turn aids them in delivering great customer experiences. But over half of technology projects are still failing – and most organizations have little idea why.
In this session, you will walk through a process for rating projects, rate your organization across 5 categories, and network with others to find out what is working for them. At the end of the session, you will have a benchmarking guide that you can use to continually monitor and improve the people, processes and technologies associated with employee and customer engagement in your organization. We will also use the time to have the attendees that score the highest in each of the 5 areas share their best practices with the rest of the attendees.
Technology and digital workplace projects can transform a company – from the brand to the bottom line. In this session you’ll learn how to go beyond technology and into changing how your business thinks about people. Your change management workbook and team exercises will guide you to develop your own change management strategy, learn from other attendees, and bring tips and tools back to your workplace that you can apply immediately.
- Identify the right structure for your leadership team
- Learn why training doesn’t work, and how to adopt a new approach
- The top 5 drives of change management – and how to apply each
- Engaging your leaders in digital workplace projects
Hear firsthand what it’s like to be one of the six (yes SIX) generations working in the digital workplace today. Learn about where organizations are making mistakes with regard to collaboration, social, networking, knowledge sharing and productivity, as well as where they’re getting it right. Jot down the questions you have for this interactive panel to help fuel the discussion!
Make it stick! Take a quick self-assessment to see how you fared in retaining the topics of the day. Top scores receive a prize!