Many Intranet projects launch successfully, but then quickly become just another document graveyard. This session teaches you how to remain rigid enough to guide users but flexible enough to allow them design an intranet that meets their departmental needs.
- Learn the differences in the four intranet governance models and determine which one is right for your organization
- Discuss the five C’s of a proper governance plan
- How to form, and engage, an Intranet steering committee
On your own, but not alone. Grab lunch along with the rest of the group from the nearby Orbis café. Weather permitting, enjoy your lunch outdoors on the university campus.
A successful intranet solution is at the heart of engaging employees and satisfaction that in turn aids them in delivering great customer experiences. But over half of Intranet projects are still failing – and most organizations have little idea why.
In this session, you will walk through a process for rating Intranet projects, rate your organization across 5 categories, and network with others to find out what is working for them. At the end of the session, you will have a benchmarking guide that you can use to continually monitor and improve the people, processes and technologies associated with employee engagement in your organization. We will also use the time to have the attendees that score the highest in each of the 5 areas share their best practices with the rest of the attendees.
One of the top reasons employees do not engage is a disconnection between their digital workplace experience, and overall productivity. Intranets and other technology can become so complex and difficult to use, that employees feel that they are working for technology – rather than the other way around.
- Join your peers for an interactive session featuring group activities, discussion, best practices, and take-away tools.
- Identify what employee personas look like and how they will impact the digital workplace
- Discover the starting point for persona definitions – and how to strategically expand from there
- Align your Intranet home page experience to different personas
- Define a journey map as a foundation to understand how employees want to engage, and what will cause them to disengage
- Identify and define processes to bring quick wins and long-term productivity to your work group
As a group, attendees will be asked to share tips, tricks and takeaways from the workshop in this interactive wrap-up session.!