Most CRM projects launch successfully, but they fizzle out within a few years. This session is about the “care and feeding” of your customer relationship initiative. You’ll use your free governance planning workbook to capture insights and develop a plan that is right-sized to your organization.
- How to form, and engage, a CRM steering committee
- The dozens of potential roles on a CRM project, and which ones are right for your team
- Managing the risk of a major CRM disruption
- Bad data – why it happens, how to clean it up, and how to prevent it
- Continuous training and improvement
- Key performance indicators – how to engage your whole team in improving the score