Dynamics 365 Power User Bootcamp
Attend the CRM Power User Bootcamp and Learn:
- Views, Charts and Dashboards
- Excel and Word Reports
- Business Process Flows and Automation
- Get Hands-On Training
November 9, 2017
Considering Dynamics CRM, or struggling with the learning curve? Join your peers for the can’t miss one-day deep-dive training event for customer relationship management sales leaders, power-users, and administrators.
Critical Dynamics 365 CRM Skills
- Views, Charts and Dashboards
- Analyzing Data with Excel and PowerBI
- Creating Templates and Reports with Word
- Developing Process Flows
- Working With Your Administrator
Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
University of North Carolina at Charlotte
9319 Robert D. Snyder Rd.
Seminar Room – 2nd Floor
Charlotte, NC 28223
Attend if You Are:
- A CRM user and you want to dive deeper
- Struggling to analyze CRM data
- Starting a CRM Administrator position
- Seeking ways to communicate with your administrator
- Developing a vision for how Dynamics 365 can transform your business
Join us for the 1-day Dynamics 365 Boot Camp and dive deeper into CRM!
Hurry! Super early-bird pricing expires September 4!
Dynamics Power User Boot Camp
- This event
- Early bird pricing expires Sept 4
CRM Success Planning Workshop
- Two day workshop to learn how to plan, design processes, map customer journeys, and gain adoption for your CRM project.
Attend Both and Save
- CRM Success Workshop
- Dynamics 365 Power User Boot Camp
Thursday, November 9
Dynamics 365 Reporting - Visual Walk Through
Capture a vision for what is possible with a visual walk through of the reporting options available in Dynamics 365. You will learn:
- A vision for how data can be used to improve how you forecast, manage customer visits, design the customer experience, and more.
- A demo of using views, charts and dashboards to give users and managers the tools they need to manage their day, track performance, and continuously improve.
- An overview of SSRS – the reporting engine behind Dynamics 365.
- A demo of using Excel and Word to work with Dynamics CRM data including: analytics, pivot tables, mapping, mail/merges and customer profile sheets.
- A walk through of a PowerBI report using Dynamics data.
- An understanding of system versus personal views and when to use each.
- A discussion on when to use each of the various reporting options.
Creating Dynamics 365 Reports
There are many ways to report on information available in Dynamics 365. Knowing when and how to use each can be a challenge. Managers, power users and administrators are frequently called upon to analyze data or produce reports that their teams can use to run meetings, report results, or manage their daily responsibilities. In this session you will get hands-on training on:
- Views – the centerpiece of filtering and sorting data in Dynamics 365 – and best practices for keeping them consistent
- Charts – how to create them, best practices for keeping them easy-to use, and how to drill-down into charts
- Dashboards – combing your views, charts and other resources into useful dashboards both for management reporting, and for user interaction
- SSRS Reporting – the reports included out-of-the-box with CRM, and options for creating new reports
- Excel – with Dynamics, it is easy to bring your data into Excel and create reports that can be updated in real time
- Word – create mail/merges and simple reports using familiar Word mail/merge functionality
- PowerBI – how PowerBI charts are different from Dynamics charts, how to create them, and how to make the available both to Dynamics users and others in your organization
Learning to Share
Power users can create a diverse range of reports for different reasons. They can also share these reports out to teams or individual users to make them even more useful to the entire team. In this session you will learn how to share: views, charts, dashboards, Excel and Word reports to others on your team. You will also learn about sharing with Users versus Teams and the pros/cons of each approach.
Activity Management - Creating a Virtuous Cycle
Activity management is the glue that links all the components of Dynamics 365 together. In this session you will learn:
- How to go from reactive tracking, to proactive planning
- The virtuous cycle to ensure nothing ever slips through the cracks
- Suggestions for using Outlook integration versus CRM for creating and updating various activity types
- A quick preview of how to manage contact synchronization
Workflows, Process Flows and More
In this session you will get hands-on with creating workflows, process flows, and other process automation features in CRM. If you joined us for the 2 day workshop prior to the boot camp, you will have an opportunity to create the sales process that you designed inside of CRM.
Working With Your Administrator
Dynamics 365 provides a tremendous amount of flexibility to the end-user. But some tasks should only be handled by a qualified administrator. In this session, learn about how to work with your administrator to:
- Promote your views, charts and dashboards from “personal” to “system”
- Managing option sets versus lookups – and how you can work with your administrator to have greater control
- SharePoint and PowerBI – how it looks when your administrator integrates these tools into CRM
- Expanding your vision – what a fully functioning CRM solution looks like
Great ideas and training to bring back to your organization.
At last – a workshop with deep-dives and how-to sessions on leading, planning and managing a CRM project so that it will deliver value and get adopted. This was a home run – a great investment!
Network with peers and learn best practices. Discover practical tips to engage customers, drive collaboration and learn how to measure results. See and hear examples and case studies from leading organizations.
Get a Free Book
Meet the author and get a free copy of The LUCK Principle: Business Results at the Intersection of People and Profit when you attend the event!
Create contagiously collaborative employees that deliver great customer experiences.
If you're looking for things to do while in town, remember that
Charlotte's got Charlotte!
There are dining options, including waterfront dining, within walking distance of the hotel. A few shopping options are within walking distance, and 3 modern malls are short drive away. Uptown Charlotte, a short Uber ride away, offers a vibrant nightlife scene.
Click here if you'd like to learn about arts, culture, outdoor, NASCAR and other nearby attractions.
Join the Success Accelerators Community
Learn from practitioners and thought leaders, increase collaboration productivity, deliver unparalleled customer experiences, share ideas, create lasting connections.